PRESCOTT-RUSSELL (Ontario), September 25th 2018 — The Prescott-Russell Community Development Corporation (PRCDC) announces the election of Mr. Eric Drouin as Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the PRCDC for 2018-2019.
During its Annual General Meeting held September 25th in Hawkesbury, Ontario, Mr. Eric Drouin
(Chairperson) highlighted the accomplishments of all divisions of the PRCDC over the past year.
Of the major accomplishments for 2017-2018, we note that the PRCDC provided 450 000$ dollars in conditional contributions through the Eastern Ontario Development Program in the Prescott-Russell region. Furthermore, the PRCDC invested over $1,890,000 from its Investment Fund in various businesses in order to help create and maintain 308 direct jobs in Prescott-Russell. The francophone EDISO program invested $378 000 in francophone SME’s and managed to create and maintain 99 jobs in Southern Ontario. These investments made by the PRCDC, managed to leverage over 6.8 million dollars in additional funds.
“As a REGIONAL economic development organization, supported by the Government of Canada, the PRCDC will continue, just like in the past, to make fair, careful and enlightened interventions and investments for the betterment of our communities and businesses in the Prescott-Russell region as well as for the entrepreneurs of Southern Ontario” states Mr. Eric Drouin, (chairperson) of the PRCDC.
During the Annual General Meeting, Mr. Bruce Smith was re-elected as Vice-Chair and Ms. Christine Bonneau O’Neil was re-elected as Secretary/Treasurer of the Prescott-Russell Community Development Corporation.
The Government of Canada’s Community Futures (CF) Program supports 61 Community Futures Development Corporations (CFDCs) in Ontario— FedDev Ontario serves 37 in rural eastern and southern Ontario. The remaining 24 CFDCs located in the north are served by FedNor.
CFDCs offer a wide variety of programs and services supporting regional community economic development and small business growth. In particular, they provide:
- Strategic community planning and socio-economic development;
- Support for community-based projects;
- Business information and planning services; and
- Access to capital for small- and medium-sized businesses and social enterprises.
For more information: www.sdcpr-prcdc.ca
John Candie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director, PRCDC
1-613-632-0918 – Toll Free 1-877-632-0918
2018 Daniel Gigault Open
Friday, August 17th 2018
Casselview Golf & Country Club
844 Aurele Rd.
FOR THE PLAYERS
$100.00 per player
To download the registration form, click HERE
For the online registration form, click HERE
FOR THE SPONSORS
If you are interested in sponsoring a hole ($100) or giving a gift, please download and fill out the form and send to us
Take advantage of following visibility:
- Your business name and logo on our website
- Your business name and logo on our Facebook page
- Your business name and logo on a sign at one of the holes (100.00$ sponsor)
- Special mention during tournament
$100.00 to sponsor a hole
To download the form to sponsor, click HERE
Please contact Pauline Chevrier if you would like to register to play and/or sponsor a hole
613-632-0918 ext 202
Come participate in a FREE workshop on Business Financing, presented by Mr. Carl Lamarche, Business Development Officer, PRCDC
Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Employment Ontario La Cité
101-993 Notre Dame St.
To register or for mor information, please contact Employment Ontario at 613-443-2300 or by email at email@example.com [-]
Thursday, March 22nd 2018 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Embrun Town Hall (717 Notre Dame St., Embrun ON)
12:30: Networking [-]
Please note that the PRCDC office will be closed from December 22nd 2017 at 12:00 (noon) until January 2nd 2018
- COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION Category: BEAU'S ALL NATURAL BREWING COMPANY
- RETAIL ENTREPRISE Category: L'ORIGNAL PACKING LTÉE
- AGRI-FOOD ENTREPRISE Category: ST-ALBERT CHEESE CO-OP
- SERVICES ENTREPRISE Category: BATTLESHIELD INDUSTRIES INC.
- MANUFACTURING ENTREPRISE Category: THE GREEN BEABER COMPANY
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR Category: ARBORIS
- NEW BUSINESS Category: TUQUE DE BROUE BREWERY INC.
- TOURISM ENTREPRISE Category: GÎTE O'GENÊT B&B AND RECEPTIONS
- INDEPENDANT WORKER Category: RDH DENTAL HYGIENE CARE
- INCLUSIVE ENTREPRISE Category: L'ARTISAN FARM
- ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR Category: CHRISTINE BONNEAU O'NEILL
- JURY AWARD Category: MEXICAN CORN PRODUCTS
- DANIEL GIGAULT AWARD Category: SIMON-PIERRE DESJARLAIS
- EMERITUS AWARD Category: M. BILL HARDEN
- EXCELLENCE AWARD Category: TUQUE DE BROUE BREWERY INC.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!
Congratulations and thank you to all the finalists. Thank you to all the paticipants.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT GALA OF EXCELLENCE IN 2019 [-]