The Young Entrepreneur loan, under the authority of the Board of Directors, has been created to reduce the out-migration of young people towards urban centers. This program aims at supporting young entrepreneurs from 18 to 35 years of age in the start-up, acquisition, expansion and modernization of their business. The program promotes the leadership of young people and the development of their social, cultural and economic engagement in our region.
- Term loans available from $5 000 to $30 000 in the form of financial loans for businesses who qualify;
- Applicable interest rate is the prime rate of the PRCDC + 3%;
- Flexible terms and reimbursement;
- Possibility of 24 months without interest;
- Possibility of 24 months without capital reimbursement;
- Maximum amortization period of 5 years;
- Evaluation of the viability of your business venture and assistance obtaining realistic financing;
- Information concerning the government and other program services available to SMEs.