The Young entrepreneur loan cannot be used to repay debts or obligation owed to the Government of Canada, the Government of Ontario or any other municipal/regional government. Grants, bursaries or forgivable loans are not available through the Young entrepreneur loan program.
- The loan must be to start, maintain or expand a business.
- The business must be situated in the counties of Prescott and Russell.
- The head office must be registered in Ontario.
- The business must create or maintain employment.
- The applicant must have been refused by a financial institution or is in partnership with a financial institution.
- Both the company and the owner must provide proof that they are up to date with government deductions.